Monday, July 30, 2007

Court Date Today

Well, it did not go through.

A letter from one of the entities that needed to be there was not there. On the bright side, the judge did not reschedule the hearing for after the court closure. Instead, he pended his decision until he receives that letter. I am told that our guy in Ethiopia is doing his best to get that letter and get it to the judge, so hopefully in the next couple of days we will have good news. Until then., please pray. Thanks everybody.

9 comments:

Ted and Jill said...

Deanna-

So sorry it didn't go through today. Thank goodness the judge did not postpone the whole thing. Take your complaints to God and ask Him to fix it! He will :) We are praying!

Denise Bryant said...

Oh, wow. I'll pray that the paperwork gets together quickly and it will happen fast.

Mindy said...

Oh no! You and your family have been in my prayers all day...I'll continue on and maybe we'll hear the good news in a few days.

Laurzie said...

We'll be praying for you, too!

Anonymous said...

Hi friends!
You will continue to be in our prayers. It is only a matter of time until you will be united. God is bigger than us!
Marissa

Karen said...

So sorry to hear it didn't go through. Hopefully the piece of paper needed will be found shortly and you'll be on your way to Ethiopia soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna and James

I thought about you many times today. I am bummed to hear about one paper! YUCK! You will continue to be in my thoughts.

I will be in touch soon.

So sorry....can't seem to catch my breath.

Joanna

Anonymous said...

I love you.

James

kikstra said...

Oh, how frustrating!!! We will pray!