Tuesday, July 10, 2007

If air travel is so safe, why do they call it a "terminal"?

Many of you know that I have been having an especially difficult week, but today I was blessed by two very good friends. My friends (who will NOT remain nameless), April and Deena, insisted on getting me out of the house today to get my mind off of all the adoption stress. They completely rearranged their lives for the day just to make my day a little brighter. James and I are so blessed by caring, supportive, and praying friends. The day really helped me, too. I was able to kick back and enjoy the flea market shopping, people watching, and of course, the eating. If you guys are reading this (at least I know April is...Ahem, Deena): Thank you. You rock! ;-)

Side note, I have fallen in love with a new song. It is beautiful:

On the adoption front: No news.

Godspeed, Kidus.

3 comments:

April said...

Glad you had fun and I hope we took your mind off your stress for a bit!

Anonymous said...

Deeana, thank you for putting the song on your blog. It is beautiful.

Praise God for your friends!

Hang in there.

Karen said...

Thank you for sharing the beatiful song, Deanna. Keep your spirits up - we're praying for good news soon!!!