Thursday, December 20, 2007

Touchstone Archives: The Brotherhood of Sons

Touchstone Archives: The Brotherhood of Sons: "Days go by when I never think about the adoption, and when I do think of the boys as “adopted,” it is always as a past-tense verb, not an adjective."

This is one of the best articles I have ever read about adoption. Not only that, but this quote I pasted above sums up my feelings about Seth and his adoption into our family. Feelings I have never been able to put into words until now. I encourage you to go read this article (which I found on The Hausam's blog). I encourage you all to go read this awesome article. I will give you fair warning though: have tissues on hand.

1 comment:

Laurzie said...

I felt the same way. I read it over and over thinking, "YES! That's just how I feel, too!"