Saturday, May 19, 2007

If the cops arrest a mime do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

Well, I have had a really nice time gardening this weekend. We have four different types of tomatoes planted plus: watermelon, cantaloupe, carving pumpkins, habanera peppers, jalapeƱo peppers, bell peppers, tomatillos, broccoli, peas, carrots, green beans, green onions, spinach, lettuce, chives, basil, and cilantro. Basically we have a spaghetti sauce, salsa, and baby food garden.

Next week we will be putting wood chips down in between the boxes to keep the weeds under control. I think this will be a fun year. I love summer!

By the way, I had some complaints about my last profile picture. Apparently, some "people" [April :-) ] suggested that I am trying to be too artsy with my profile picture. Well, I changed it, but I am still looking for a good picture of me that I can leave up there.

On the adoption front: No news. For those of you reading my blog for adoption news, sorry. If I had it, I would give it. Hopefully, my ever so exciting life will tide you over until the time that I can share some good news with you!

4 comments:

April said...

Beautiful garden and lovely profile picture! That "person" who suggested that you change it must be very wise and insightful. :-)

I, for one, am enjoying the saga of your everyday life as I wait for adoption news. Keep it coming!

Amy said...

I liked the photo-journalist style...too bad you don't have any freinds who are good with a camera... :-}

Deanna said...

Yeah, it does seem like I have at least one friend who is good with a camera... Now who was it again... hmmm... ;)

Actually, I think it is just me. Not very photogenic, I guess!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your garden! Maybe you could swing by and plant mine for me! You have every fruit, vegetable and herb that I want to plant. It looks very nice!