Wednesday, August 29, 2007

If you're born again do you have two belly buttons?

Well, this day has arrived: I am finally posting my last post before travel.

The bags are packed.
The house is cleaned.
Kidus' room is ready.
And we are calm, cool, and collected... Well, for the most part, anyway :)

Thank you everyone for all the well-wishes and prayers that we have been receiving this last week. We are truly blessed by wonderful friends and family.

Beth: If you are reading this, I hope you are packed by now! We will be in the same city as our children in just two days and eight hours! Woo Hoo :)

Well, I might post from Washington DC, but if not, the next post you will see will be straight from Ethiopia!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

May God bless your travels and your family expansion! I look forward to reading all about it!

Mindy

Karen said...

Looking forward to reading all about your trip and your meeting with Kidus!!!

Denise Bryant said...

May God bless you on your trip, have fun meeting your little boy. :)

Ted and Jill said...

God bless you and yoru family! What a joyous day you have ahead! Keep us posted if you can.

Anonymous said...

Godspeed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Norris Family,
You don't know me but I am Mikias'grandmother, Joanna's mother and Benjamin's mother-in-law. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and wishing you a safe trip to meet your son. Mikias has brought such joy to Joanna and Benjamin and our whole family. I will pray for a safe trip both going to and coming back. Much happiness to all four of you. God speed!

Mikias' grandmother

April said...

I already miss you too much but I am so excited for you. I am really hopeless with time differences, but I know you will have the baby really soon!!!!!