Monday, October 29, 2007

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

So, in the interest of updating my blog with my oh-so-not-interesting life, I will post some oh-so-adorable pictures.

Seth, Taylor, and I attended our local library's costume party with our friends Nichole, Heath, and Brock. Funny enough, Nichole and I picked out the same costumes for Heath and Seth this year (who are only a month apart in age).















Are they adorable or what?

Seth had a blast! He is an avid people-watcher (like his parents) and there were plenty of interesting people to watch. Seth got so excited at one point, his face was turning red while he laughed and pointed furiously. As you can see, he partied a little too hard:




















(No, I am not a bad mom. I threw the candy there AFTER he fell asleep :) )

Something I have been thinking about lately is how can people ever even entertain the idea that they cannot love an adopted child as much as a biological child? I am telling you this now: you may have to be more intentional about it at first, but the result is the same - you love them so much it hurts.

Oh, and I registered for classes today for the Winter/Spring semester. I am only taking three classes (two online), but I am SO excited to get my brain working again... It's a sickness, really.

9 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Oh, he is so CUTE.

Cori said...

He is so BEE-utiful!!!

I am glad to hear you are taking classes in the spring.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your busy bee was a little too busy!

See you tomorrow!

Nichole said...

I was a witness to the fact that Seth only ate a cookie only.(no candy)The candy was for Daddy & Taylor.

Elizabeth said...

Those are some cute babies. I am sad I am missing Halloween with them.

Stacy said...

That pic of him in the car seat is TOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW....too cute!! I bet you can't wait for "The Bee Movie". Seth looks as though he walked right off the big screen :)

Jen said...

Little bees must be popular, that is what Tyler was his first halloween too. My baby bumble bee.
Happy Halloween.

By the way by the second year he was my little stinker (a skunk) hahaha.

Karen said...

Very cute little boys!

I think I'd be more excited about school if I took a break from it too...But the instant gratification continues to be a source of fuel - my grade from Monday's exam was posted by the time I got home from clinicals yesterday...And I did well despite being sick! :-) Just remember there will be days you think you can't possibly do it all (and feed your family, and get laundry done) but it all ends up okay in the long run...