Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?

First, I want to congratulate all the families that have recently received court dates! The next couple weeks will be a whirlwind of congratulations as each court date is completed.

I have nothing of interest to anyone (other than me) to post. So, please feel free to stop reading here...

I hate gloomy weather. My mood firmly depends on sun and warmth, so expect this post to be anything but. However, I realized that I have not posted anything in a few days, so I should write about something.

Seth is doing good. Actually, he said Mom today while looking at me and then firmly presented a Dadda in the direction of his daddy. That was a good feeling.

He is also sleeping through the night, so that is beyond awesome.

That is it. I got nothin' else. Somebody give me a topic, I feel brain dead! I refuse to be one of those people that have nothing to talk about but their kids :)

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

You can talk about why you want blue hair?

April said...

We can discuss your new job. :-)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.