Thursday, October 11, 2007

If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to do it?

Okay, so my friend April and I were just talking about the weird keywords that can lead people to your blog. I have had my fair share of interesting ones, but this one takes the cake:

I need to give a shout out to the person from Ontario, Canada who found my blog by searching for "touch his butt" in Google.

If you have no clue how I know this, my Statcounter at the bottom of the page will tell me what keywords (if any) someone searched for that lead them to this blog. It will also give me an idea of their general location and approximately how long they stayed to read my blog. This person stayed less than a second. That is a pretty short time to realize I am not what you're looking for...Why bother even clicking the link?

Anyway, in the interest of drawing more weird people searching for odd words and sayings, I leave you with this: boogers.

Have a good night, everyone!

6 comments:

April said...

Ok, I will have to figure out how touch his butt popped up in a search. I have also decided to add a few weirdo magnets into my blog. (As if I need any help attracting weirdos) pick your nose (just helping out)

April said...

There, I did a couple of fun searches to give you something to do. Now you should be able to tell who I am.

Karen said...

I love the title of this post.

Anonymous said...

Did it have anything to do with Jamie and the monkey's butt?

Anonymous said...

I wonder what exactly he was looking for in the first place?

Btw, your blog is so amazing, I'm so happy for you and your family. If I ever have time I'm going to try to start at the beginning of your adoption story.

Nice to "meet" you too! :-)

Deanna said...

Who knows what they were looking for, but I know that they found a post about Ethiopian children running up behind James and touching his butt. Probably not the same kind of excitement they were looking for :)