Saturday, December 1, 2007

“Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time.” - Steven Wright

Every time I have picked up the camera to tape Seth walking, he either looked at me and sat down or looked at me and fell down. Well, I finally caught the little bugger ;)

Couple notes on the video:

1. It is dark. Sorry about that, no time to turn on the light and catch him walking.

2. There are random chairs laying all over the place. No, Seth has not destroyed our house, I was mopping the dining room and moved them in there. No doubt it will look like that all the time in a year or two, when Seth can walk, talk, and move furniture into a fort :)


0
+.1555

6 comments:

Larissa Annen said...

oh my gosh he is so cute!!!! glad you found my blog! i still check yours frequently! sorry to have missed the brunch. :( it's hard to be away this time of year!

Ted and Jill said...

Love it when they first learn to walk. What a cutie!

Denise Bryant said...

How neat to catch those new steps on video, that was so cute to watch.

Anonymous said...

tell him I said YAAAAAAA!!!!

April said...

How cute!

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing! Very cute! (As if not everything Seth does is cute...:-)