Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours." - Jerome K. Jerome

First, thank you all for the compliments on my hair. They made me feel really good. I know that some of you stay at home moms can relate to this, but sometimes you just don't feel pretty. I REALLY needed to get out and do something about that :)

We have had nothing but non-stop snow in West Michigan these past few days. I need to give you an idea of just how much snow.


I also had to post that for my blogging buddy over at As for Me and My Haus because she has been posting a lot of pictures of their family at the beach and I am getting extremely jealous. :)

School is going well so far. Tonight is the first class that I actually have to leave the house for, but I am sure it will be fine. In my experience, these 3 hour classes usually tend to run shorter than normal, so hopefully this class holds true to form.

Have I mentioned how much Seth loves his sister? This morning I woke up to, "Tay-Lor! Tay-Lor! Momma!" on the nursery monitor :) And the feeling is definitely mutual! I highly recommend having your kids 15 years apart!


He also loves our dog Wilber (who he attempted to put a diaper on last night).


And of course, he loves his Teletubbies.


Okay, I really just wanted to show of some cute pictures I had in my camera.

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I can see that it would be very beneficial to have kids 15 years apart! Mine do not nearly have the same appreciation for each other. :)

April said...

For your next post I would like to see the cute baby playing in the snow...they love that!

Laurzie said...

Hahaha, I completely skipped over the line about our beach pics the first time I read this post. Well, anytime you want to visit sunny SoCal consider yourself invited! :D
And, I agree with April... baby in the snow pics please!
xoxo