Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How much money, in pennies, is lying on the streets of the world?

Well, the garden is doing wonderful! I was down there today, weeding, and learned that it is just a matter of time that I will be canning my little-pea-picking-heart out. Of course, to even venture out my front door I need to apply 100% Deet. The deer flies have taken me hostage!

I do need to do some research on a few plants that I have never grown before: Tomatillos -When to harvest? Carrots - When to thin out? Otherwise, I am sure that all 63 plants of tomatoes will be ready to harvest about the time that we go to get Kidus. Is that pessimism or what? :-) On that note...

On the adoption front: No news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks BEE-YOU-TI-FUL!

Sorry, I can't help you with the tomatillos or carrots.

Another no news day on our blog, too... :+( (extremely heavy sigh)

April said...

If you weren't so sweet, the flies would leave you alone!

Looking forward to eating lots of tomatoes while you are in Africa! LOL

Unknown said...

hey guys! deanna--- i haven't checked your blog in a while, so i just played catch-up! We'll be praying that you get that longed-for email really soon! and-- i would LOVE to see pictures that the couple sent you!!!!! send them our way!