Monday, June 18, 2007

If you try to fail and succeed which have you done?

When I was pregnant for my daughter I had dreams that I had bought all girl items (because I had an ultrasound that showed she was a girl) and she was born a boy. I had that dream at least once a week for the last month of my pregnancy.

Last night I had a dream that we had our baby shower and then the adoption had fallen through. I had also opened everything so I couldn't return anything.

I guess it is official: I am expecting. This includes all the stress dreams. This goes to show it is stress, not hormones, that causes all those weird dreams.

Now if I could just go find a pickle and a gallon of ice cream...

On the adoption front: No News.

2 comments:

April said...

Ok, next come the dreams of accidently leaving the car seat on the roof of the car (with baby inside) or forgetting to feed him for a couple of days!

Ahh, parenthood! LOL

Deanna said...

Then come the dreams that your teenage daughter is coming home from Vegas, married.

Oi, parenthood!