Saturday, July 7, 2007

Why does X stand for kiss and O stand for hugs?

Thanks to everyone for there supportive comments lately. I am really finding myself in a funk, but all the love and support is seeing me through it.

Of course, I spent another day with my children on the brain. Taylor left for a mission trip this morning, so I am now officially missing both my children. To help distract me, I spent a good 1.5 - 2 hours cooking. I tried 3 new Ethiopian dishes and a makeshift injera. I think that part of my success in the flavor came from the African music I listened to while cooking. Here is the finished product:
Yellow: Ethiopian Lentils
Red: Yetakelt We't
Brownish-Green: Alicha

All had great flavor and since there was no one here actually from Ethiopia, James and I agree that they taste truly authentic :)

On the adoption front: Zip. Zilch. Nada. NOTHING.

1 comment:

April said...

It looks very authentic to me, I'm sure it tasted great too!

Now, what's with your picture?? Going artsy on me again?