Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Okay, so I was reading my online news today and I came across this article: Packaging May Have Big Effect on Kids' Food Choices, Study Says - ABC News.

And really, I only have this to say about it: Duh! Did we really need research to tell us this? Isn't this something that junk food pushers have know all along? I swear, the news is dumming me down. I lost 23 IQ points just reading that article. (Believe me, I do not have that many to spare!)

On an entirely unrelated subject, Stacy at My Little Man from Vietnam introduced her readers (I am one of them) to a very cool type of diaper: gDiapers. You can compost them! How cool is that?

On the adoption front: Only 23 days :-)

3 comments:

Cori said...

You're right. So much of what we see in the media is crap that serves no purpose other than to deaden our senses and fill up air time. I just read this great quote on my igoogle site this morning...
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson

How true is that?!?

23 days and counting!!!!!

Deanna said...

Boy, that is true, true, true... And so appropriate when talking about network news.

Stacy said...

Thanks for the call-out - and glad I could share something useful with you! I know the gDiapers are more expensive than the 'sposies, but I'm still committed to trying them out.

Glad you're enjoying by blog, and you know I'll be back to yours frequently!