Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand." - Steven Wright

I have decided to make it my goal to see how many pictures of Seth with Santa I can get this year. So, without further ado, here is number one:


I think he kind of liked Santa. He wasn't scared at all and grabbed right on to his beard :)

While I am posting pictures, I would like to show you Taylor's new hair color. It is kind of a reddish, pinkish, orange-ish, strawberry-blondish shade. It actually looks pretty good on her. I am holding out for the blue, though. I think that would look COOL! (Oh, maybe I am living vicariously through my daughter. Am I too old for blue?) :-) It is hard to see in this picture, but it is quite a bold shade.



Some of Seth's favorite books right now (in other words, these are the books we read over and over and over):


This is my favorite because at the end it says, "Oh David, I love you." and Seth always gives me a hug and kiss when I read that... But I always have to wonder if he thinks his name is David when he does that! LOL


And at bedtime we read a book we can both enjoy...

4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I love Taylor's hair! I clicked on the picture and it turned super huge so I could really see it. :)

Cori said...

I don't think that you are too old for blue hair. Isn't that what color old lady's hair is? Hehe

April said...

I agree, you are just about right for blue hair.

Nichole said...

I really like the wise men & camel. I am also encouraged about the Ethiopian adoption update. What a blessing for everyone!