Monday, December 10, 2007

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.

We have officially started decorating for Christmas. Usually we have our tree and all the decorations up Thanksgiving weekend, but it didn't happen this year. First, there was the whole "nativity set" issue: I have a nativity set I adore and Seth is tall enough to reach all our flat surfaces. So, before a single decoration went up, I had to find a table tall enough to protect the nativity. We found one, on clearance. ;-)

We put up a few more decorations, but the tree is going to have to wait until this weekend. Working around everyone's schedule can be a pain, but what can you do? It seems odd waiting this long to put a tree up!

Seth has been his usual comedic self. He is growing so fast. When we first brought him home, he was not strong enough to get up the first step. I took this picture today:

He was fast, too! Part of it might be how much he loves to eat...





What can I say, he likes his Mama's cooking.

7 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I LOVE that nativity set!

kikstra said...

I love the nativity set, and the adorable little boy :-)

Chelsea Bergeron said...

He is too cute!!

Cori said...

I don't think that he likes that food...he put it all over his face to avoid eating anymore of it ;)

He's such a wonderful boy, you guys have been truly blessed.

Tracey in Indiana said...

Wow, you have already been home for 3 months!! I started following your blog right before you left for ET. Time has really flown by. Seth looks so happy....that is really great to see, I'm sure his biological family will see that too :)

Denise Bryant said...

Yes, boys are too fun! Seriously, though, Sam is especially naughty. Let's hope Seth is better behaved. :)

April said...

Please don't forward those pictures to Miss Manners, I think Seth is taking eating lessons from Eric. And...can I borrow some money??