Thursday, January 31, 2008

R.I.P Old Friend

It is official: they totaled my Dodge. I am very sad about this because I really liked that vehicle. It was like an old pair of shoes or jeans...Just really comfortable, you know? So, we will be car shopping this weekend. Blah.

Here are some pictures that James took when he went to clean out all our belongings. It looks like they straighted out the wheels, though. Maybe so they could move it around the shop? Either way, it doesn'y look nearly as bad as it did last week, and I don't know if that is hindsight talking or what.




Anyway, I am feeling better. I am also very, very busy with school. Biology online is much tougher than I anticipated. I am sure it would have been easier if I had actually taken the course in-class, but my life just doesn't have that kind of freedom right now.

Did I hear someone requesting baby in the snow pictures? Your wish is my command. By the way April, he does love the snow. God's cruel joke on a mom who hates it. :) Good thing his daddy likes the stuff!

4 comments:

April said...

Yep, your truck looks really bad. Look on the bright side, you get a new one! You could be like me who will probably be driving around a van with a different color hood. :-(

The baby on the other hand looks really cute. I never had a kid that little like snow. Have fun out there with him!

Jen said...

Praise God that you are ok. Sorry about the Dodge. I am not a big fan of vehicle shopping either, but of course Ben is.

Seth does seem at home in the snow. Tyler didn't like it much when he was small. He actually seemed afraid of it, refused to walk in it and didn't want that cold stuff touching him. But then this year that all changed. He of course still wants me to carry him so he doesnt have to put the effort in to walk through it but he loves snowball fights.

You will appreciate him liking the snow later on when you want him out of the house and out of your hair. Every mom needs a break.

Laurzie said...

Sorry you lost your old friend. I get really attached to my cars, too. It's sad when they die... :(
Yea for SNOW pictures! Looks like FUN!

whatever_heather said...

Yikes! I'm glad you are okay.
Your comment on my blog was so cool! I can't believe we were right there together. You must have seen me in my dazed and bewildered new momness.
Seth is adorable! I'm so glad I get to read your blog now!
:)
Heather